RPS Scobie Group® offers a number of transportation products for a wide variety of trucking and commercial auto risks. Many of our products offer competitive rates and coverage nationwide. But we also offer a number of regional transportation programs specific to your insureds needs. Our staff of transportation underwriters offers years of experience with this specialized industry.
Common Trucking coverage that we provide for local, intermediate or long haul exposures includes but is not limited to:
Scobie Group® also provides commercial auto coverage for a number of classes of business including the following:
- Truckers General Liability
- Auto Liability
- Excess Liability
- Physical Damage
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Non-Trucking Liability
- Non-Trucking Physical Damage
- Occupational Accident
- Work Comp
Scobie Group® proudly represents some of the most innovative, competitive, and profitable companies in the industry.
- Buses / Party Buses
- Dump Trucks
- Non-emergency, special needs transportation
- Taxi Service
- Towing Service
- And more...
We have options for your trucking needs in all 48 contiguous states, and many of our products can also be written stand alone. Check out our interactive map of the US to learn what lines are available in your state!
In addition to representing these great markets, Scobie Group® has additional marketplace advantages such as:
- IQ SmartQuotes - our instant online quoting system for classes including physical damage, non-trucking liability and cargo plus Commercial Lines products like vacant building, special events and more! Available 24/7.
- Direct bill, Monthly payment plans with only one month down on certain classes. Allows our agents to get removed from the expense of billing customers and back to finding new opportunities!
- Our corporate premium financing company, Premium Finance Corporation.
- Finally, the Executive Agents Center where you have on-line access to download endorsements, forms, request loss runs, and much more!
Could not run the database query!