HOME | ABOUT | APPLICATIONS | INDUSTRY LINKS | CONTACT | LOCATIONS | EXECUTIVE AGENT CENTER
Transportation - Occupational Accident Insurance
Another one of our monthly payment, direct bill plans, Occupational Accident (OccAcc) coverage is available in 15 states for your owner-operators. Limits from $300,000 to $2,000,000 are available with our carrier. And once an owner-operator signs on, they are a member of a risk-purchasing group, allowing additional discounts on things such as oil changes, motel rooms, and more.
Occupational Accident Insurance provides benefits for eligible on-the-job accidents that owner/ operators or contract drivers sustain while on dispatch with a motor carrier. With Occupational Accident Insurance truck drivers can protect themselves and their families from the economic hardships following an occupational injury.
• Premiums start as low as $113
• Combined Single Limit of $500,000
• Survivors Benefit of $200,000
• Temporary Total Disability 104 Weeks
• Accidental Dismemberment $250,000
• Provides Coverage for Accidental Medical Expenses up to $25,000
Occupational Accident Insurance Flyer